Terms of service
- tarpipe (http://tarpipe.com)
- tarpipe, S.A., a company with head office at Edifício Tower Plaza, Rotunda Engenheiro Edgar Cardoso, 23, 4-A, 4400-676 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, legal person no. 509374689, registered before the Commercial Registry Office of Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Individual or legal person using the Service.
- Specific domain for a User.
A) Terms of Service
Upon choosing to use Tarpipe's service ("Service") the User agrees to be legally bound to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"):
- The Provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time, giving the User an adequate prior notice;
- Any new feature introduced to Tarpipe will also be subject to these Terms of Service;
- The continued use of the Service by the User after any changes have been introduced to the Terms of Service is deemed acceptance of such changes;
- The User can, at any time, read the updated version of the Terms of Service at: http://tarpipe.com/legal/tos/;
- Any breach of the conditions established by the Terms of Service entitles the Provider to close down the Account of the User;
- The User agrees that the Provider can not be held responsible for any of the contents uploaded through the Service; the Provider does not make any verification of the legality of the contents uploaded; it is thus the exclusive responsibility of the User to make such verification;
- The User accepts all risks related to the use of the Service, namely those arising from any malfunction of the public communication network that prevent the User from accessing the Service, or any possible interceptions in such communications or any temporary unavailability of the Service for maintenance purposes.
- The Service may only be used by Users with 18 years of age or older.
- In order to use the Service, the User must register indicating its name, valid e-mail address and any other information required in the registration form;
- The User is responsible fot keeping the Account safe, by not disclosing its personal password. The Provider can not and will not be held responsible for any damage or loss arising from breach by the User in performing this security practice;
- The User is responsible for any contents uploaded and any activity performed within its Account (even if performed by other persons that have been granted Access to the Account). By submitting and publishing such content to publicly available websites, the User declares he/she is the owner or has full rights for such publishing, discharging the Provider of any responsibilities in this regard;
- The User undertakes not to use the Service for any illegal or fraudulent activities. The User undertakes not to infringe the laws of any jurisdiction (including, but not limited to copyright laws).
- The User expressly agrees that the Provider will not be liable, except in cases of intentional act or gross negligence, for any damage or loss arising from the use of the Service;
- The Provider reserves the right to, at any moment, change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the access to specific features of the Service, following an adequate prior notice.
D) Terms of Payment, Reimbursement, Upgrade and Downgrade
- The paid plans entitle the User to use the Service for a definite period of time, that will renew for an equal period of time, unless the User informs the Provider, with a prior notice of 10 days, that he/she does not intend to renew.
- The payment of the Service is made by Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards, processed through PayPal.
- The payment is made in the beginning of the period and is not reimbursable. There will be no reimbursements for lack of use of the Service for any period of time, nor in consequence of any upgrade/downgrade.
E) Termination of the Service
- The User can request the termination of the Service by sending an e-mail to ;
- After an Account has been cancelled, the respective contents will be deleted and the respective contents can not be restored;
- The Provider is entitled to suspend the access to an Account if the User is late in making any due payment.
F) Changes to the Service
- The User accepts that the Provicer may temporarily suspend the Service in order to introduce changes to the Service, corrections to software, improvement or introduction of new features, general improvements or new releases of the Service, in order to improve the Service for better satisfaction of the User.
- The Provider will employ its best efforts in order to minimize the amount of time the Service is suspended.
- All rights relating to the software used in the Service are reserved by the Provider;
- The User may not, without the Provider's prior consent, duplicate, copy, reproduce, distribute or reuse any part of the Service;
- The Provider does not claim any rights over the contents that the User uploads to or through the Service.
H) General Conditions
- The Provider does not warrant that (i) the Service is suited to any specific or particular needs of the User, (ii) the Service is always free from interruptions, is always timely, safe or free from errors, (iii) the results obtained through the use of the Service are always accurate, or that (iv) the quality of the Service will always meet your expectations;
- The Service is provided online, thus the Provider is not responsible for any failure in the network that may prevent the User to access the Service;
- The User shall adopt preventive measures in order to guarantee a safe use of the Service;
- The Provider uses external suppliers for hardware, software, networking, storage and other Technologies related to the Service;
- The User shall not use the Service for the transmission of unsolicited messages (spam);
- Technical support is provided through e-mail;
- Any doubts or questions on these Terms of Service can be sent to .
Comments or questions